Thursday, April 3, 2014

Whirlwind

This journey has been a whirlwind of adventures. We talk, we laugh, we spend a lot of time together.  It's not all been easy. There has been plenty of times I wish I hadn't asked for this. (Ok mostly when I'm OTK).  I'm glad I did. I'm glad he's still here with me. I'm happy and content for the first time in years.

He's beginning to have doubts that he's doing this thing right. Is he too strict, too quick to punish?  He is strict on the rules we have agreed upon.  He is very consistent on those rules. He is a little more laid back on the attitude and tones, as long as I don't push too far.  Unfortunately, I've given him many reasons to punish.  I'm sure there are many more sore red bottoms in my future.

We are learning still. We are talking.  For me, as long as we are talking and moving forward, we are doing this right.   I love him and I know he loves me.




No comments:

Post a Comment